Let's get there together
Getting there: No matter what your destination, change happens when your needs are addressed – we’ll emphasize how your energy navigates relationships, careers, physical activity and spirituality.
Leaving your comfort zone: Overcoming fear makes us powerful. Let’s tap into the “stuff” you’ve put on the shelf for months or even years. You know…the topics we’d all like to avoid.
Getting to know you: We will discuss your goals and assess your lifestyle and eating habits, creating a strategy to inspire and empower.
Feeding your body (mind and soul): Make food work for you! Nourish yourself from the inside out. My training from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition equipped me with the opportunity to learn and practice the leading - edge lifestyle theories and coaching methods.
Find, define, and align your goals!
I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories – Ayurveda, gluten-free, Paleo, raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between.
I studied with the world's top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I work with my clients to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationships as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.
per 1-hour session.
After our initial session, I recommend meeting 2 times per month for 6 months. This type of commitment will achieve the best results.
I make myself very flexible to my clients. I am able to meet in person (my office or your home), schedule phone sessions, and if necessary, video chat through Skype or FaceTime. And in a pinch, I can be your sparring partner when needed.